Wednesday 9 April 2014

SpreePicky Review

~SpreePicky~
                                                 ~ Buy this cute T-Shirt Here ^^ ~


"Harajuku Fashion Sailor Moon Short Sleeve Round Neck T-Shirt" 

This was my first purchase from this store! 
(¯`v´¯) 
`·.¸.·´ 
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨) 
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`♥
First times are always a little scary :c  But I would and will be purchasing from this store again! 
The quality is great and the shipping was suuuuuper fast! cx 
The service from this store is brilliant! The owners are super cute! 
The product came in a padded envelope and then inside a small bag with their store name and website on it. Inside you get your order, plus a sweet hand written thank you note! With my package I also got a cute free gift, a little hair-slide with a blue bow and little "pearls" blue is my favorite colour so I wear it a loooooot! 
I'm in love with this T-shirt! It's very comfortable and the fabric is very soft! It looks great with just about anything! The fabric doesn't make you really hot like some do, but keeps you at a nice temperature so when summer comes around you wont get too hot! Yaaaay!  
The print is really good quality and I don't think i'll have any trouble washing it normally cx 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


No comments:

Post a Comment